Database Error - AddRecord
& Myopulse 75-80L
The new laboratory series are medical instruments that facilitate tissue healing and repair processes within the skin organ. Manipulation of neurochemicals through electrical approaches activate the body's unique mechanisms for self-healing and pain control. The laboratory series are electrotherapy devices that stimulate the body's innate capacity for tissue regeneration using semiconductor device technology with artificial intelligence processing.
ELECTRO-ACUSCOPE 80L SPECIFICATIONS
- Power On - Switch Position-1
- 3 1/2 Digit LCD Electrode Contact Condition Display Monitor
- Display 0 to 100 Relative to Gain Spectrum
- Gain Spectrum - Range 000 to 999
Range-000: 20K to 300K
Range-999: 200K to 1 M
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope Carrier Wave 50% Duty Cycle no load. Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of
Current Polarity each 1.5 Seconds.
- Frequency - Manual Select - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0,10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320Hz.
- Frequency - AutoConditioning 1 Hz to 160 Hz
- Auto-frequency Reset Sequence to Zero Reset
- Auto-frequency Time Delay - 4.5 sec to 9 sec.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600uA RMS.
- Timer - 6, 8, 12, 16, 30sec. & Cont.
- Audio Feedback - Audio Threshold - Volume Control - Loudspeaker
- Low Battery LCD Indicator
- Low Power Level Cut Off
- Two Types of Electrode Output.
- Treatment Activator Switch
- Power On - Switch Position-2.
- Timer - 6, 12, 30sec., 1.0, 10 min & Cont.
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800 Hz.
- Intensity - 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 600uA RMS.
- Output - Complex Wave Form, Modulated Square Wave Envelope
Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 2 Seconds.
- Feedback indicators - LCD Current Meter
- Power Supply - 24 VDC, fully rechargeable Lead-Acid batteries.
- Charger Power ON And HI Charge LED Indicator
- Dimensions - 19" long, 8" high, 16" deep Net weight 22 lbs.
- Net weight 22 lbs.
- Trigger Electrode - Indifferent Electrode - Standard tip set (set of 4)
Hand Bar - Set of 1x1 Placement Electrodes with leads
Coil Cord - Charging Module - Solution - Operators Manual