The Electro-Acuscope 70 is a compact version of the popular Electro-Acuscope 80. The size of the instrument however, does not limit its capabilities. Increased frequency range on Mode-2 makes it ideal for pain control of acute problems involving Hyper-Reactions.
As all other models, the Electro-Acuscope 70C is an I/O controlled device, designed for precise administration of treatment in Pain and Trauma management cases.
MODE-1: Complex waveform output in combination with electrode monitor for short or extended treatment applications.
MODE-2: Treatment modality. Expands on MODE-1 by extended frequency and intensity selection.
- Power On - Switch selector Position-1
- LCD Display
- Gain Spectrum - Range-000: 20K to 300K, Range-999: 200K to 1M
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope - Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 1.5 Seconds.
- Timer - Front Panel Control - 4, 6, 8, 12, 16sec & Continuous
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320Hz.
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500uA RMS.
- Audio Threshold, Volume Control, Loudspeaker
- Power ON - Switch Selector - Position 2
- Power On LED Iindicator.
- Output - Complex Wave Form Modulated Square Wave Envelope - Frequency Modulated Pulse train with Alternating of Current Polarity each 2 Seconds.
- Frequency - 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 400, 600, 800Hz
- Intensity - 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800uA
- Timer - 6, 8, 12, 16sec, 10min & Continuous
- Charger On LED Indicator
- Fuse - 1 Amp
- Power Source: 24 VDC, rechargeable Nicad batteries
- Dimensions: 10" Wide, 7" High, 16" Deep
- Net Weight: 17 pounds
- Trigger Probe, Indifferent Probe, Hand Bar, 1x1 Mini Plate Set w/wires, Standard tip set, Coil Cord, Solution, Charger Manual.